Corner of Knez Mihailova and Čika Ljubina Streets
The fountain was built in 1848, and the space around it was intended for the accommodation of the Turkish cavalry (delije in Turkish). The original fountain was taken down in 1889 and another one with the same name was installed instead on the corner of Knez Mihailova and Vuka Karadžića Streets. In 1913, when digging the foundations for the palace of the Serbian Academy of Science and Arts, the second Horsemen’s Fountain was also disassembled. The third fountain, again with the same name, was created during the 1987 reconstruction of Knez Mihailova Street, according to the design of the famous Serbian architect Aleksandar Deroko.